Sunday, October 31, 2010

Chillin on the couch


I am so amazed at how my life has changed in the past year. Thanksgiving marks my one year anniversary with my loving boyfriend Andrew and life couldn't get any better. I am anxiously waiting to hear if I am going to get the promotion I applied for last week, it wouldn't be the end of the world if i didn't get it, but everyone is pretty confident that I will. I am just trying not to get my hopes up or get to cocky about it. I am just incredibly inpatient and it seems like the whole process is taking forever.
On other news, the hernia I got from my surgery in July is driving me nuts. I am embarrassed to go out in public because people keep asking or assuming if I am pregnant. I really wish I had more vacation time so I can get it fixed. January first can not come fast enough. And I swear on my life that if this is not the last surgery, I am going to go nuts. I just can't catch a break! But hey, it could be worse right? atleast I have managed to stay in remission through all the surgeries AND keep my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment