Tuesday, February 10, 2009

its back

Yea, I said it, my chron's is acting up again. as for now its suttle and managable but still very distracting, especially when i am at working or talking to someone that i don't want to know about my illness. Not because I am embarrassed by the disease, but because people start acting weird when they found out bout stuff like that, like i am a bomb clicking closer and closer to death by the seconds. Case and point: today a co worker asked me why i have looked so down the past couple of days and why i have been holding my stomach. He was convinced that i was pregnant, and to avoid further confusion and rumors, i told him the truth. After I told him the truth he flat out asked me if he needed to treat me differently to better accomadate my needs, and the rest of the day he was dead silent. its so aggravating.
other than that life pretty much still sucks. i do have a job, but its a dead end kinda job. i know i know i shouldn't be complaining about a job right now. but i just feel like i have taken a HUGE step back. but i was contacted yesterday about a possible job opening in a succesful lawn care company in the area so i am hoping that i get that job. I am still going to keep the dead end job if i do. i need to make as much money as possible so i can get out of this hell hole of a house and out of my parents rule and finally be on my own again.
I guess thats it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment