Sunday, January 18, 2009

scared, tired, stressed, broke, depressed and just trying to live another day

I lost my job over a month ago, right before my hernia was scheduled to get repaired. Since then I have applied to over 30 jobs that claimed to be hiring, when really they just forgot to take the sign down. Every major company is on a hiring freeze. It sucks, these times suck. I am flat out BROKE.
The day I moved out of my parents house was the happiest day of my life. I was finally free from her oppression, degrading insults and her way of life. Finally I was getting a chance to be me. I told myself as I drove away that I would never move back, that I would rather live on the street. Well folks, I lied, I could never live on the street, I am the worlds biggest baby. So, in two weeks, I'm moving back home.
Our relationship has changed a lot, but we don't see each other everyday so obviously there is no where near as many arguments. I am so afraid of moving back in, and the same fights starting all over again. Honestly I don't think I can handle it again. I was depressed behind closed doors in high school. But then I was thinking that that was high school, times have changed. I have changed, and my lifestyle has changed. But thats just it, I have alot more stress on my plate now, can I really handle my current stresses ontop of dealing with her? I just feel like I am going to crack.
Its not only my stress level I am worried about. Its also my dads. I am sure that he can't wait for me to move back in, but when me and her fight he gets put in the middle and forced to choose sides. Either way someone he loves gets hurt. He has learned to try to stay out of our fights but that doesn't always work. And it puts alot of stress on him, on top of the million and ten things he already has to worry about.
So in the end it comes down to I need to get back on my feet asap, and move out of my parents house, for the sake of my health, my dad's health and I guess mine and my moms relationship.
Hopefully I will get to Texas soon, and I can figure out the next step from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment