Friday, January 9, 2009

Trying to get to Texas

I guess people could say that I am trying to run away from my problems. But I don't think I am, I think I am trying to make my problems better in the long run by running asay from them and trying ot move to Texas. Whats in Texas you ask? Well for starters My biological Mom lives there. I only just got in contact with her 2 years ago so it would be a big step moving there. But anyway, I have officially hit rock bottom, I lost my job, and about to loose my place of residence, my phone got shut off and I am in massive debt with medical bills and my dad. (my dad has been paying alot of my bills this year)
By moving to texas, I can start a new life, get a fresh start I guess is what you would say. I want to go back to school to be a teacher. Although I think that if I move to Texas I am going ot beauty school first and then I will work my way through college. My mom does hair and she is fantastic at it, she wants to take part in my training.
But unfortunatly I can't move to Texas because I don't have any money to support myself off the bat and my mom doesn't have money at the moment. Her and her husband keep telling me wait til spring, we will be in a better position to help you then. But I can't wait til spring I am drowning now, I need help now. If I had 2000 dollars, I could move to texas on my own. I woulod have to find a job right away but i could do it.
I don't know lets see how long it takes me to move...

No comments:

Post a Comment